Disposable Synthetic GlovesMicroflex
A proprietary synthetic formula for latex-like suppleness and latex affordability.
These 100% synthetic gloves can be worn by allergy-sensitive users with all-day comfort, at a cost that compares favorably to the latex standard. Our own synthetic material is thin and touch-sensitive enough to please even a fussy surgeon, while omitting the powders and latex that cause allergic reactions. These durable, form-fitting gloves are ideal for medical, food service and general lab use, especially in settings that do not require exposure to aggressive chemicals.
- Smooth Finish
- 100% Latex-free/Powder-free
- 9-1/2" Beaded Cuff 3 mil Thickness (palm)
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671) 510K
- Approved for medical use ISO 9001
- Certified QMS Proprietary synthetic formulation Exceptional elasticity/tensile strength